original size image is responsive on googles blogger plus actively debugging blogger

Well, I'm blown away with every little test I've attempted with blogger.

Original size images do not break the screen size similar, to emails in gmail.

The text typing wraps perfectly normal on the iPad which means you do not have a run on sentence or a need to worry about image sizing.

Learn about bulk automating images and getting coordinates it's a bit more complex that most of my tech tutorials.

It looks funky for large images and stretches beyond the screen. Yet, text wraps perfectly, and it is responsive in the browser too.

Increase your google ranking with Austin SEO!


Genius job google. (After refreshing the original size button pops back on a double click on the iPad mini chrome. Now I can scroll down to put this text below the image. It's blocked - taking screenshots to show below later - not sure how to add images that were not already uploaded on google photos) 
This photo of the computer though, having trouble clicking it. Let me refresh after saving and see if I can click on the image as I did images before. #beta testing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Privacy Policy by Dev3lop - Increase your SEO and use it today.

I did a paper on tom oberhiem and link to free samples