Need to automate bulk images to gain coordinates?

Hey it's me! When you want a bunch of coordinates - and only have a list of names, addresses, states, Taco Bell, or whatever.

In my case I have 100 clients names to dig around... to grab coordinates, in a bulk manner, you are talking about wasting a lot of time.

Well - waste away no more my friends. Bulk automate coordinates for your next mapping engagement.

Use Austin SEO!

Read more on that on our blog!

Hers my first draft.

And he's 6+ months. This is a 3month I believe :-)

Here's a dashboard I made in two hours a year ago ;)

I made this for my tableau consulting service page on dev3lop.
Ever since doing that photo on the page I've had lots of website questions regarding heros similar to this. 

Roland tb-303 found in nearly every new video in the past two weeks! I've been working hard to build this in my studio during my nights and weekends, so far I have a few gigs to release!
It will be free at my company https://musicblip.com

It's surprisingly easy to add links - because I can actually zoom in. This is awesome.

Here is a landing page I'm considering using for Google ads... might run it next week.
Had hired someone to help me manage it, but they ended up scamming me - luckily PayPal really paid off! Now I'm back to it, what do you think of it?


If I may say so myself - I like blogging on this more than Wordpress and I'm 3 deep!



Ttyl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Privacy Policy by Dev3lop - Increase your SEO and use it today.

I did a paper on tom oberhiem and link to free samples

original size image is responsive on googles blogger plus actively debugging blogger