My wife dominates Halo 5 Greif Ball

Ever seen a single attack in a video game frag an entire team?

Dev3 here showing you a quick video!

Halo 5 greif Ball is more about not being attacked by team mates and scoring with a ball. Everyone else has a hammer or a sword.

Exterminator Badge goes to my wife!

The Ball spawns in the middle and when you hold it you have a minor shield over everyone.

Just do really well? Take a screen shot and share it on Kiwi like I do!

Without sharing what you do you can meet others and network - which sounds lame.

My wife and I recently went to the local swimming hole - read about it here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Privacy Policy by Dev3lop - Increase your SEO and use it today.

I did a paper on tom oberhiem and link to free samples

original size image is responsive on googles blogger plus actively debugging blogger