I did a paper on tom oberhiem and link to free samples

It was an exciting moment to learn how similar tom oberhiem was to me professionally.
Now, I wish I could work with Tom Oberhiem - but that seems unlikely. I emailed him - around 2000 words, and never heard back. Oh well. I'm doing me.

I really enjoy sharing my music work on Ello. Sometimes it's like I'm in the matrix, on Ello or kiwi - I share my music.

Need ranking help? We are your SEO Austin Consultants!

Oberhiem analog synthesizers are iconic machines and I had the chance to sample one for a few weeks.

The loop on musicblip are given away - that's right - those analog loops and samples for free.

Setting up recording in the bedroom to be around the family more :-)


A blog about Tom Oberhiem at Musicblip

Enjoy free analog loops and samples and read about Tom Oberhiem to learn more about Midi and how it came to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Privacy Policy by Dev3lop - Increase your SEO and use it today.

original size image is responsive on googles blogger plus actively debugging blogger